Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's fun and games until...



IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS THEIR HEAD STUCK!!

This week Luke started wearing big boy underwear during the day. Now, we are still far from being potty trained, but he is doing well. He, just like our other two, is bribed with mini M&Ms. He gets 2 for going pee-pee and 5 for pooping. Today Logan was going potty before we left for the store and Luke had run into the bathroom. I heard them laughing (never a good thing) so I headed to the bathroom. Luke met me in the hallway with his potty seat over his head. He thought it was so funny. I was not too concerned since I wipe it down after ever use with a Clorox wipe, but nonetheless it probably still should not be on his head. It was hard to resist. I grabbed the camera and then he started crying because it was stuck. After a few pictures, I had to pull it off. He cried because it pulled his ear. I hope this was a good lesson!

No comments: