Today Hannah and Logan had gymnastics so Luke and I went to feed the ducks while we waited for them to get out of class. Luke was insistent that he wanted the geese to "eat out my hand". One seemed friendly enough so I thought if he had a big enough piece it would maybe be okay. The first time Luke tried, the goose pecked him in the stomach. He whined for a minute then said he needed another piece of bread. I tried to warn him and tell him to just throw it on the ground but he would not listen. You would think he would not have wanted to come near that thing since it already pecked him, but I think it took two times around the block to get the point. That goose started pecking him while I was taking his picture. I had to use my foot to push his head away from Luke. I was looking through my pictures after we sat down and realized my finger was on the button while I was gently pushing the goose with my foot. The kids sure thought that was a funny picture. Even after that, he still wanted to feed them, but he did not want to let them eat out of his hand this time!
ICP stands for awesome
8 years ago







1 comment:
Hey guys,
I am so glad to catch up with you and your beautiful family! I read your message and you are too sweet. We miss our Lubbock friends and are so glad you guys are doing well. Are you still living in Lubbock and in the same house? I would love to catch up-email me at pkitty1496@msn.com.
:) Amy Souther
Post a Comment