Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BEHIND!!!!!!

It has been brought to my attention that I am a little behind on blogging. I realize this, but you know how in-laws can be.....really pushy. (Just giving you a hard time Amy!) Really I know that I am about two weeks behind. I have not even posted any pictures from our wonderful trip to Sea World almost two weeks ago. I have some really good excuses, but of course I don't have time to download any pictures right now. Part of the issue is that my sweet Luke not so gently removed/yanked out my wireless adapter from my laptop. We have not had time to replace it so my computer is stuck in one place when I am on the internet. I never would have thought that would be so debilitating! My other excuse is our room remodeling issue. I will have to post some pics soon, but our small paint, texture, and new trim has turned into more...a whole lot more! This past Saturday Jason tore out the WHOLE shower and well, the vanity and linen closet came out tonight. So, we are basically down to studs in the bathroom. If you don't know already, we have a way of complicating small things. Oh, and we have a BBQ on Friday night at our house (no our bathroom will not be done) and the guest list just hit 30 adults. Everyone has at least one kid so you do the math. I need to be cleaning instead of looking at this computer screen! I will try to upload some pictures soon but for now I will leave you with a post that I started over a week ago.

No comments: