Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies. The kids were excited about today. We went out to lunch after church with another family. After debating where to eat, we realized that with 5 kids and 4 adults would be better suited at a small wonderful Mexican food restaurant. Yep, you guessed it....Jason GOT to go to Taco Bueno after church. Okay, really our kids picked it, but he complied. After we got home, the kids gave him his present. I think he knew what he was getting, although he would not admit it because he knew it would make me sad. Even this morning Logan kept telling him that he would not tell him that we got him a "digital". He was right, we got him a digital picture frame for his office. Sorry babe, no power tools this year! The yard was mowed while the kids splashed around in the little pool. We grilled for dinner and again the kids played outside. It was a fun productive day.

Thanks Jason for everything you do to keep our family/home in order. I know that everyone else may have the same opinion of their own hubby, but I have to say that mine is the best around. I appreciate everything that you do for us. You are such a wonderful dad. The kids love playing with you, but at the same time, they know that you will enforce them when needed. I could not have asked for a better daddy and best friend. I love you!

1 comment:

Fisher said...

Thanks, Babe. I couldn't do it without you beside me.

I Love You.