Friday, June 20, 2008

Five Fabulous Feelings For Friday

This weekend is shaping up to be a nice, relaxing time. Actually I hope that we get a little bit of work done on the bathroom, okay I am not really the one who does the physical work, but you know what I mean. Here are a few things that I am grateful about....
  1. We just got home from swimming at a friends house. The kids were so excited and had a blast. It is fun to watch them having so much fun.
  2. We have had rain a few times this week. It has been wonderful after such a long time without rain. Really, I just like the Lord shows a little grace to our water bill.
  3. We have no plans for this weekend which leaves it wide opened to get a lot done.
  4. That I have a husband who can literally fix anything. On Wednesday night our fan motor something went out on our air-conditioner. Jason diagnosed the problem and fixed it as soon as the store opened. The amount of $ that we save because he either knows how to fix it or knows someone who can tell him how to is amazing. Everyone needs a husband or friend like that!
  5. Luke is doing well potty training. The #2 has been a hold up for him. At the beginning of the week I almost gave up, but he has made progress. We will keep pushing through this literally!

No comments: