Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Little of Everything!!

Wow, I feel really behind on a lot of things. We just got back from a mini vacation over the Memorial Day weekend to Sea World. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon. We had a blast. The week before we left seems like a big blur. We had end of the year parties for school, soccer, and it seemed like a lot of other things. I will save you some time and just post a few pictures for now. Hope everyone had a great long weekend. It is wonderful to have an extra day off every now and then. Even though I don't officially have a "job" I get a Holiday when Jason gets one because it means he is home to help!! Too bad my Holiday is not paid time off!

Hannah had her last soccer game almost 2 weeks ago. The girls were so funny. They basically were fighting each other for the ball, which they have never done. I guess for the last game every girl wanted a little ball time and the opportunity to score one last time. In the picture above, a little girl on Hannah's team was trying to take the ball from her but the funny part was the little girl was trying to go the wrong way with it. I think Hannah got pretty frustrated because she would not let her run down the field. The little girl's parents seemed a little frustrated too because she was not listening to them tell her to take it the other way! Hannah had a great season overall. She has decided she wants to play again in the Fall. I just need to convince my sweet hubby to coach this time!

Hannah had her end of the year school party last week even though they have one day left this week. It was a lot of fun for the kids. They had a scavenger hunt with a Hawaiian theme. They ended up with the whole costume!

Luke's party was right up his alley. They had ice cream sundaes with sprinkles and all. You can't see her in this picture, but Hannah had begged and begged for me to pick her up before the boys parties and I soon found out why. She told me after we got to the party, "if they ask if I want some, I can tell them yes, but I won't ask, okay mom?". She wanted all their goods even though she had already had some. I did not object since she is 5 and weighs a whole 31 pounds. Yes, you read that right, all my kids weigh 29, 30, and 31 pounds. Luke may soon surpass them all at this rate.After Luke' s party we moved on to Logan's. Again, Hannah was right there to receive any goodies that they passed out. This time she was the recipient of frosted cookies, fruit, and juice boxes. She, and Logan, had a good time. Oh, and all three were super excited because Jason was working in his office in town and therefore came to all three parties. I guess they knew I would show up no matter what so they did not get too excited that mommy came.


Just what she waited all season for....her soccer trophy. Hannah's end of the season soccer party was at no other than a parents worst nightmare....Chuck E Cheeses. All the kids had a great time playing and eating the yucky pizza but the best time of the night was when their coach passed out trophies. She was so excited because the ball even spins around and around. We will see how long that lasts at my house. Her brothers are likely to try to give it a good kick around the house!

Oh, and did I mention that we decided spur of the moment to do a little "remodeling" of our bedroom and bathroom right in the middle of this crazy time. At some point I will post some pictures of what the previous owners thought was in style during their stay in our wonderful home. For those of you who don't know, we had a lot of work when we first moved in. Our idea of what looks good was not the same as the previous owners, but we loved the layout, the neighborhood, and the school so we thought we would give it a try. Our major work (okay really I should say Jason's work) slowed down after Luke's arrival, but it is time to start up again since he is TWO! More to come on that project.......

No comments: