Friday, May 2, 2008

Five Fabulous Feelings For Friday!

I thought I would try something new this Friday. I have decided on Fridays that I need to find 5 things that I think are positive etc. This might be a challenge for me to do every Friday, but here goes.....

  1. My hubby is possibly taking the kids out tonight to shop for my Mother's Day present, I won't make a big deal that it won't take long because I have told him the isle, color, price, etc... not because I like to be in control, but because he said he felt at a complete loss for Mother's Day!
  2. Tomorrow is Saturday, which means I have reinforcement on Breakfast Duty
  3. We did not have to rush getting ready for today because we don't have much on our schedule.
  4. Happy Hour at Sonic is just 3 hours away!!!!
  5. Everyone Slept in until 8:15 am. That is late!!!!

I challenge you to make a list of 5 things. It is harder than you think. Maybe next week mine will be a lot better! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Fisher said...

Give me some credit. You did not tell me what color! :)
J