Friday, May 16, 2008

Five Fabulous Feelings For Friday

I realize that I am a little behind on my week but I thought I would add a few fab fives for the day. I feel like I say the same things every week, but I am going to try think differently today.
  1. It's Friday....we only have a soccer game tomorrow and then our weekend is pretty open!!
  2. The weather is supposed to be warm today, which is a change compared to the somewhat chilly wet weather we have had this week. My kids are going crazy not being outside.
  3. We leave for our mini family vacation very soon. Please pray that the weather is nice....our kids will be devastated if we have to change plans.
  4. As I was typing this, Luke ran over to me and game me a hug and said, "I love you" for no reason.
  5. My house is fairly clean for the weekend. I know it will not last all weekend, but at least it started out good.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: