Friday, May 16, 2008

Because he is so dang cute....


This was rare to catch so many smiles like this from Logan. Don't get me wrong, he smiles a lot, but sometimes he tries to hide his smiles when I am intentionally trying to catch it on camera. These pictures truly show our little Logan. Now, of course it does not show all sides to him. Some of you personally know he can throw a fit better than others, but it did show his sweet little personality. There are times you have to dig deep to find it and other times it shines right through. Sometimes we feel really bad for Logan though. He is our middle child which sometimes means he gets overlooked. I think in some ways the boys being so close in age has been harder on Logan. He was only 13 months old when Luke was born. At just a year old, he had to be a little more independent than other one year olds because his parents had a newborn AND a three year old. I think that all of this contributes to his personality. There are times that Logan gets so frustrated at a toy etc and he will just cry instead of asking for help. We are really working on helping him verbalize his feelings/frustrations. Some of this may have nothing to do with being the middle child, I realize that. I think some it may be just the fact that he is a boy and he naturally may not be able to express himself the way that Hannah always has. We have always been told that boys are different than girls, but I think until they start growing up, you don't really pay that much attention. All and all, boy or girl, first born or middle, they are just very different. Different and lots of FUN.

No comments: