Hannah and LoganBoth Hannah and Logan attend Cubbies at our church. Cubbies is the preschool version of Awanas. They have a lot of fun while learning bible verses, doing crafts, and just playing. This was Hannah's 2nd year and final year because she will move up to the Sparks class in the Fall. Logan just started attending since his birthday therefore he will have 2 more full years. I have to admit, there were times when we wanted to have Sunday nights free and both Hannah and Logan would throw a fit if they thought we were not going. For some reason, they LOVE going. Maybe it was because they were in the same class or maybe because it was a "special" thing for them. We can't figure it out, but we are happy that they enjoy going. As for the pictures, well they were a big disaster! Luke had been messing with my camera before the awards were given out and he apparently turned off my flash. When Hannah walked up to get hers, I started taking pictures and they were all blurry. Logan was next, so I flipped the flash on and it popped up on my screen as an ERROR. It would not let me take any pictures. I turned it off and on and of course it worked but by then, Logan was back to his seat. I could not believe it. One of our friends was next and his parents did not have a camera so I took a few pictures of him. It just happens that the only pictures of the awards being passed out that turned out good were of our little friend. So, I took a few pictures after and that will have to be sufficient. And, it would be that the only time Logan did not want to wear his vest was on awards day!!! That is what you get for putting in a child who just turned 3. Afterwards they had cake. Luke appreciated that since he did not get an award or he does not have a vest!







No comments:
Post a Comment