Sunday, April 6, 2008

Prayer Time Again

We are still having internet issues, while I can check my mail and surf the web, I still cannot upload any pictures. Get ready to be bombarded when they fix the issue, which again we are told should be early this week. I did however come across this blog, because I blog stalk, that could use all of our prayers. Get your box of kleenex ready if you go to this site. It is a family that has 3 girls and they are pregnant with their 4th. However, they have known for several weeks this baby, Audrey Caroline, will not be able to sustain life outside of the womb without a miraculous intervention. They are very strong Christians and just want the Lord's will to be done. They have moved the delivery date to tomorrow, April 7th. Take a look at their story http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com and remember them in prayer. They are facing issues that I cannot even imagine.

No comments: