Friday, April 4, 2008

It's been awhile....

My goal when I began this blog was to keep everyone updated on our daily life with three little ones. It seems as though I am getting further and further behind as the days go by. However, I do have a legitimate reason. We have had issues with our internet and I am unable to upload pictures. They indicate that the problem should be fixed within a few days. Apparently they don't understand that I was behind before this "problem" started and therefore everyday puts me further behind. I have to admit, my house is staying a little cleaner, dishes are being washed faster, and the laundry is done in a more timely fashion since this internet issue. I don't even like to acknowledge that because I think that makes my husband right again. He ever so kindly reminded me one day that if I did not blog stalk everyday, I could probably get more done. Before everyone is upset with him about acknowledging the obvious, let me make this clear....he only said it after I had been complaining about not being able to get everything done around the house. We make time for the things we hold most important, right? That's okay, I will just remind him about how Hannah commented on our neighbors garage after she had been over their house yesterday. She said, "wow, their garage is so clean, like there is only one small spot with things in it". From the mouths of babes......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog stalking - i love that. i need a blog stalker t-shirt! but i too hear what he is saying. so much to do, so little time. and add blogging into the mix and, well, you get the idea!