Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter Morning

Every time we come in town, we stay with my sister, Teresa, who has five kids! They have plenty of space and LOTS of toys. My kids make theirselves right at home. We started Easter morning off with a frantic rush to make it to church with my dad (45 minutes away from my sisters house). After, we rushed back to cook and have the annual egg hunt, again. I could overwhelm you with more egg hunting pictures, but I am beginning to think they all look the same. Take my word for it, we had a major egg hunt for the kids again. We also had a great brisket, pork loin, and ham. My sister and I love to cook on Holidays. It helps that she has a massive kitchen where you are not bumping into each other the whole time! After all the excitement, we got ready for our 5 1/2 hour trip home. Normally we stay an extra day at Easter, but with Jason's new job, we had to head home. I think we arrived home around midnight. It was worth it, but we are looking forward to going back in 2 weeks for an extended stay! This was the best of um about five pictures. You got to take what you get when you have three little ones. Even a candy bribe did not get everyone looking in the same direction.
Two out of three smiling...I'll take it, even if they are not looking in the same direction while smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your long visit is fantastic!