
The kids had class picture day at school the other day. They were all smiles, at least they were when they came home. I took this opportunity to take a few pictures of them together while they were all happy. It always starts out good and calm, then they just cannot resist the urge......



Time will tell if they smiled like this for the pictures at school! School days for the boys are always interesting. They take naps earlier at school than they do at home, which means that they have a long evening in store once they get home. We try not to plan too much for them on the days that they have gone to school because it has the potential to backfire on us. They usually go to sleep a little early on those days. It is all worth it; they love going and mommy gets a lot of things done. It is amazing how fast one can run in and out of a store if you do not have three kids to get out of a
car seat, three kids to keep track of in a store, and three kids to get back into their
car seats again. However, I do have to say, my kids are USUALLY pretty good in public. Maybe my
definition of "good" is not the same as others, but I figure if no one is knocking items over while kicking and screaming on the way out of a store, then we have success. I say all of this fully knowing that the next time I am in public with my kids, people will wonder why I let them out of their cages!
1 comment:
i bet their pics are adorable.
and when ours were little if i made it out of the store with stuff i felt like it was a success.
Post a Comment