- Friday was 50's day at H's school, of course poodle skirts and rolled up jeans were the attire. I did not send my sweet daughter in rolled up blue jeans and a white shirt because I did not want to find/make a poodle skirt. Did I mention that she was one of about 4 girls in the whole grade who did not have one? We will know next year that they take 50's day seriously.
- One day last week I did not lay my head down on the kitchen table after we picked up H from school and doze off for a minute while my kids were playing around me, well in the same house counts as around me right? Does it count that I had a horrible migraine and nothing else would help?
- On the same day, I did not drive to two different Subway Sandwich places just because the first one did not have a drive thru and I was not about to get out of my car with 3 kids, a migraine, and a husband who was not going to be home for dinner.
- On Friday night, I was not mopping my house at 3am because we were having company Saturday. No, that would be crazy considering it was my brother-in-law and his buddy....because we all know that they just wanted a place to lay their heads not eat off my floor!
- On Saturday night we were invited to watch the BIGGEST game of the season....Texas Tech vs. UT. We did not call grandma to watch the kids because it would be easier to watch the game without them even though the other families would have their children around. No, ....we would not take any opportunity to have a child-free night.
- That same night, we did not get a phone call around 2-3am saying that H was not feeling well and was crying to come home. Sure enough, a little while after H comes home, the vomiting starts. I did not just pat H on the back while my sweet hubby is running around exchanging towels that have been thrown up on etc. Have I mentioned that I CANNOT stand throw up. All day Sunday I did not hope that no one else would catch the stomach bug after that day because my hubby who takes care of throw up would be back at work on Monday. And I most certainly did not make a face that no one could see while holding my sweet girl while she was sick. Have I mentioned that I HATE throwing up or I HATE when any one else throws up?
- I most certainly was not late posting the Not Me Mondays. Really, I did not change the time and date stamp because I was a little late. And, even if I did change the time, no one is awake reading blogs to know the difference right?
ICP stands for awesome
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment