36 days until Hannah starts soccer again
32 days since I posted last
21 days since Luke got his new big boy bike
21 days since the kids were weighed at the Dr...ALL three were 32lbs and some odd ounces!
20 days until the boys and I return to Bible Study
17 days until Kindergarten starts
14 days until open house at school where we find out who Hannah's teacher is!
14 days since Jason and I went overnight without the kids
12 days since we have been back from visiting family
11 days since we got our new pet...a baby box turtle
10 days until we have overnight visitors...the McAdens
9 days until we have overnight visitors...the Maytons
8 months until my birthday
7 days until our 10th wedding anniversary
7 months until Hannah's 6th birthday
7 months until Jason's birthday
6 months until Luke's 3rd birthday
6 days since my bedroom has been painted
6 days since I dropped something on my not very old cooktop
6 days since we signed Hannah up to play soccer in the Fall
6 days since we signed Jason up to coach Hannah's team
6 months until all TVs go digital or something like that
5 days since I really really cleaned our house
5 days until bible study is at our house
5 months until Logan's 4th birthday
5 months until our dogs 2nd birthday
4 months and 2 weeks (approximately) until Christmas
4 months until 2009
4 days since I have actually cooked a meal for dinner
4 days since we have bought crickets for our turtle
3 years since our last professional family picture was taken
3 months (approximately) since we had a master bathroom that was not "under construction"
3 days since Hannah and Logan's last gymnastics class
2 days since I received my camera back from Canon (fully repaired)
2 days until it is our turn to serve in the Children's Ministry at church
2 days since I last did laundry
2 days since my last trip to the grocery store
1 day since Jason and I went out ALONE for dinner
1 day until our next family picture
1 day since the Lord blessed us with a little rain shower
1 day until I have to start really really cleaning our house for company next week
1 week until I get my new but same cooktop
1 month until the boys start Parents Day out
Ability to catch you up on our lives in one post without looking at my appointment book......PRICELESS
Amy M., this post is just for you! You should be caught up now!







No comments:
Post a Comment