
We had some big things happening on our block yesterday that I thought I would share. Our neighbor a few houses down decided that they needed some new trees. These were good size trees which of course required the help of machinery......a BIG BACKHOE! I can't even explain how excited my boys were when they realized what was going on. It was somewhat of a cold day, but that did not stop them from being outside to watch the spectaticular event. I finally had to convience them that they had to have their jackets on to stay outside. So, there they were decked out in hats and coats sitting on our driveway watching every move. My next hurdle was lunchtime. I had to then convience them that they could see from our window and got them inside. However, they would not leave the front door after they came in. What is a parent to do since they need to eat lunch? The solution.....there they sat at our front door eating their lunch so that they would not miss a single move.
This is what was so consuming..............................







1 comment:
very cute.
chandler was about 4 when they resurfaced our street. they had all those big machines out there for a couple of days. and he sat in our yard everyday and watched. ate his lunch out there, was truly mesmerized. they last day they were working they had hamgburgers for lunch and offered him some french fries and he ate them sitting in the front seat of the steam roller.
Post a Comment