Friday, February 8, 2008

New on the Blog!




So the day has finally come that we decide to keep up with the times and create a blog! We figure that this will be a way for all of you to see our family grow and change. I cannot say that I will always keep it as up to date as possible, but we will most certianly try. I will briefly recap the reasons why we may not be able to post all the time:

1) Hannah is 4 years old now, although in her book she is "almost 5". She is correct as we will celebrate her big #5 in March. We cannot believe how fast she has grown. She attends preschool 2 days a week and loves it. She is very excited about her kindergarten adventures in the fall. I think it will be a really sad day for us. In the beginning, when we pictured life with Hannah, I don't think we ever imagined her growing up much past toddlerhood. Regardless of if we want it or not, she has far surpassed being a toddler. Of course we think she is the smartest little girl around. She has always seemed to love learning. She also loves princesses, babies, and playing dress-up. Lately she has decided that her little brothers need to dress up also, however she does not go to their closet to get them dress up clothes, she just kindly lets them borrow her dresses etc. She is full of life and fun. She is very excited this spring to start playing soccer. We will keep you posted on how that goes.

2) Logan just celebrated his 3rd birthday in January. It was only fitting that he had a "tractor" party as he is in love with any kind of tractor. Logan has grown up so much in the past year. He is a shy little boy around individuals that he does not know very well, but put him in a room of people that he knows, and he is the class clown. He says things and does things for laughs from the crowd. He is a sensitive little thing though. He looks more and more like his daddy every year! Opposite of Hannah, he is all boy. For as long as we can remember he has been fascinated with tractors and construction vechiles. He was the only 2 year old that we knew that could tell you all the different names of the tractors. He also loves all the other boy things like balls, tools, teasing his siblings, etc. Logan attends parents day out 1 day a week and has grown to like it a lot.

3) Luke is just 2 weeks away from being 2 years old. If you ask him though, he is already 2. It is a good thing that he has a sister to promptly correct him. Luke is also the class clown although he does not normally possess the shyness that Logan does. Luke does not know many strangers. Luke likes to be the center of attention, which creates some competition among his siblings. He is full of energy and it does not stop until he is fast asleep. We have come to learn that if we cannot see or hear Luke, then he is up to something. Some places we have recently found him have been; on top of the ktichen table, getting water from the bathroom sink for various reasons, or giving our dog extra food and water (or food in her water!). He also attends parents day out 1 day a week. He seems to like playing with his little friends at school.

I know that this gives you only a small insight to what our sweet little kids are like. It is hard to sum them up in a small paragraph. Each of our children are so unique and sometimes completely different. It has been a lot of fun to watch them grow, however we know that they will not stop growing and these years will soon be fading memories. Our hope and prayer is that they grow to be blessings to each and every one of you reading this!

5 comments:

Dani and Greg said...

FINALLY! YEAH!!! I can't show max those pictures, because he'll want to go and ride those bikes and tractors too...

monica said...

welcome to the blogosphere. it is a fantastic way to stay in contact with friends and family!
i'll definitely keep reading!

Tabitha said...

I can't believe how big your children are getting. The time does fly by fast. It doesn't seem like our girls should be turning five. Charis is already talking about her birthday too. We are going to have to find some time and come see you all. I know Charis would enjoy seeing Hannah. We look forward to hearing more from you....

Scherrie said...

YEAH!!!!!I love your page. I wil read it often, since I don't call as much as I should. Kimberly, Amanda and Jared all have myspace pages, you will have to check them out to keep up with our little worlds. I can't wait to see more.
Love you guys
Scherrie

Unknown said...

WOW! This is the most precious thing I have ever seen! I read everything and can't wait to read more!! Love you guys sooooooooo much!!!