Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Catching Up

Enjoying some popsicles with our neighborsOur sweet neighbor let them fill the sand box with water!
Luke and his little buddyHannah standing in the sand box now filled with lots and lots of water!
Playing in the neighbors pool, muddy and all!

Feeding the ducks again

Taking a ride to the park

At the park feeding ducks again
Oops, Luke got a little carried away being crazy by the water and fell inHannah holding a baby bird...another casulity of our dog
<>

Luke holding the injuried bird

Logan holding the bird too

Everyone wanted to help take care of the bird...and no, we did not keep it!

Luke checking out the snakes at the musuem

Luke and Logan at the petting zoo

Hannah feeding the animals at the petting zoo

So I realize again that I am really behind. Summer is already flying by. Before I know it , my sweet little girl will be gone to school. We are making the most of our summer and suprise, suprise, they are keeping us really busy. Sorry about the mass post of pictures. I will do my best to post in a more timely fashion in the future. For now I will leave you with this one last picture....we drove their vechiles to the park and they had a blast. It was a hilarous sight to see them coming down the side walk. They actually do really well not running into each other considering their ages! Now, they want to drive them all over. Have a great day!

No comments: